PLEASE see below for salary information.
Overview of the position: NEADS World Class Service Dogs is seeking a motivated, highly organized individual to serve as Data Coordinator, working under the Data Operations Manager. The Data Coordinator will support the NEADS organization across various departments by maintaining data and documentation of all program dogs, along with associated tasks. Must have a can-do, positive attitude and work well in a team setting. Attention to detail, organizational skills, and time management skills, and self-accountability are qualities that will make this candidate the most successful.
- Administrative responsibilities include, but are not limited to, updating, and attending to data entry, data retrieval and reporting, using platforms such as Salesforce and IWDR, Google Docs and Excel/Word Docs, etc. This includes collaborating with multiple departments.
- Prepare dog health record packets for new clients when matched with dogs and those who are adopted/released from the program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in a veterinary environment (administrative in nature) with good understanding of veterinary fundamentals is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exercises critical thinking skills.
- Ability to build, maintain relationships and collaborate across departments.
- Ability to effectively prioritize concurrent projects, requests, deadlines, and schedules.
- Ability to solve problems and think on your feet while providing excellent service and support.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as Google Docs.
- Familiarity and experience with Salesforce and IWDR is welcomed but not required.
- 3+ years administrative experience
- Current or prior experience in a veterinary/animal care environment is preferred, although administrative experience managing data and records in other fields will be considered.
- Associate degree or higher (Recommended)
- Comfortable working at a desk, with a computer.
- Ability to communicate with others verbally or in writing.
This position is primarily an on-site/campus office position with occasional remote working opportunity.
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience.
If you are reading information about this job somewhere other than on neads.org, any salary you see has been determined by the job website; it is not the posted salary for this job.
"*" indicates required fields