NEADS is looking for a full-time maintenance person to perform a variety of work including general custodial and maintenance of facilities, grounds maintenance and equipment maintenance; daily, weekly, and seasonally.
High School education, training and experience which demonstrates ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described. Possession of a valid Massachusetts driver’s license is required. Skills also required are safe and effective use of power tools and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ground; mow lawns, trim shrubs and trees, empty receptacles
- Inspect buildings for damages, repair or report need for professional services
- Snow removal; all buildings entrances and exits, kennel play yards
- Maintain NEADS fleet vehicles; check fluids, tires, wipers, schedule services, inspections and maintain monthly log
- Maintain mowers, snow blowers, other yard equipment and tools
- Lighting; replace bulbs, clean covers and maintain inventory
- Replace HVAC filters and maintain inventory
- Repair locks, hinges, and toilets
- Report need for professional services; carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc.
- Maintain fountain on Client House patio
Physical Demands: Ability to lift 75 pounds is required
Schedule: Typically Monday through Friday; occasional weekend
Please apply by submitting the form below.
Job Application - Maintenance
"*" indicates required fields