Major Objective: Performs a variety of work in general maintenance and repair of facilities grounds and equipment daily, weekly, monthly, annually and seasonally.
Qualifications: Minimum of any education, training and experience which demonstrates ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described. Possession of a valid Massachusetts driver’s license is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform simple carpentry tasks and painting
- Minor troubleshooting including locks, hinges, changing filters
- Move furniture and equipment
- Set up and break down equipment for special events staff meetings, client coffees, other events as needed
- Identify projects requiring a skilled craft person
- Maintain lighting and inventory
- Maintain clean and orderly work site
- Work with volunteer work crews
- Grounds maintenance including mowing, trimming, weeding, equipment repairs
- Effectively use variety of hand and power tools
- Maintain NEADS fleet of vehicles (oil changes, stickers, check fluids, routine maintenance and repair)
- Keep areas free of snow and ice during the winter months (including weekends as needed)
- On-call during campus emergencies
- Other duties required by management
Please apply by submitting the form below. Please include salary requirements.