The Manager of Canine Operations leads and manages all aspects of Canine Operations, including the volunteer puppy raising program, breeding program, medical care, and on-campus Canine Center, Early Learning Center and Nursery operations. Coaches and mentors a large staff with a broad range of skill sets. As a key management team member, contributes to the strategic planning for the organization. Oversees Canine Operations budget lines. Contributes to a collaborative team environment, encouraging clear communication and coordinating overlapping responsibilities between Canine Operations and other NEADS departments.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive supervisory and management experience with a diverse workforce
- Detail-oriented with high-level administrative skills, including budget management
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Superior and thoughtful communications skills
- Strong leadership style that can bring about organizational evolution
- Capacity to forecast program and organizational needs in the context of strategic planning and tactical execution
- Working knowledge of canine behavior and animal husbandry preferred
TO APPLY: In order to be considered candidates must submit a resume, cover letter, and salary expectations.