Need to Know: The Farm
- Use good judgment when you come into the NCC facility. Observe the following dress code:
- No spandex or workout clothes.
- No transparent, sheer, or low cut shirts. No short-shorts.
- No tank tops/halters.
- No exposed midriffs.
- No short dresses or skirts.
- No logo tee shirts (example, advertising a pub or other inappropriate items).
- Professional boundaries must be met. Remember that you are in the inmate’s living area.
Communication sheet passed to: Inmate
Reservations for pick up/drop off: Not needed unless pup is not going out, or request is outside the regular pick up/drop off time schedule.
Food type: by Nature - Grain Free
Food (procured from Mentor or delivered with pup): WPR supplies food, food should not come from the inmate handler. The food that your dog is eating is listed on the Weekend Communication Sheet that the inmate handler passes on to you.
Note: food requirements may change, contact the WPR liaison for different food.
Leave all personal items locked in your car, especially cell phones.
Submit requests to Linda and cc Cathy Snow for pick up and drop off no later than Thursday at noon.
Communication with the inmates should be brief and limited to the puppy.
Weekend Communication Sheets must be completed and returned each weekend to your inmate handler.
When returning the dog, check all backpack pockets and capes to ensure no personal items are left in the equipment. Note: WPR Manual states that no personal items are ever placed in the equipment.
Shift changes are: N/A
Inmate meal schedule: N/A
Count times are 14pm
Visiting hours are Friday afternoon, Saturdays, Sundays