NEADS trains and places:
- Service Dogs for individuals with physical disabilities
- Facilitated Service Dogs for children with physical disabilities (children ages 12 and up)
- Hearing Dogs for individuals aged 15 and older who are deaf or who suffer severe hearing loss
- Service Dogs for children with autism or other developmental disabilities (children ages 8-16)
- Assistance Dogs are partnered with professionals in classroom, ministry, therapy, hospital, and courthouse settings
- Service Dogs for Veterans who have a permanent disability, are deaf or who suffer from severe hearing loss, or who suffer from combat-related post-traumatic stress
Learn how to apply for a Service Dog here
- does not train balance dogs, seizure alert dogs, guide dogs for the blind, diabetes alert dogs, emotional support, or psychiatric dogs.
- does not train dogs that are already owned by individuals.
- does not certify dogs we have not trained.
For help with any of the above, we recommend visiting Assistance Dog International (ADI).
The Blue Buffalo Co.
Official Food Sponsor of NEADS Dogs.
World Class Nutrition for World Class Service Dogs