Our Wish List
NEADS goes through a lot of supplies that we need to replenish regularly. Consider making a donation of any of the following items - just click on a category to see the list. Our dogs will be forever grateful to you!
We sincerely appreciate the donation of any item(s) from this list for the Canine Center. Please contact us by email or phone at 978-422-9064 so we can thank you and help you make arrangements for delivering the items.
For a printable PDF of our wish list, click here. For our Amazon wish list, click here.
Our youngest pups, who live in the Nursery for the first 8 weeks of their lives, need a lot of supplies, too, and the NEADS nursery staff has put together a wish list of items they and the puppies could use. See our Nursery wish list, here.
- Vehicles for the NEADS fleet: less than 5 years old, 4WD or AWD, with lots of cargo space
- Copy paper by the ream or case
- Shipping tape
- K-cups for Keurig
- Tide liquid laundry detergent (HE (high efficiency))
- Cleaning items like: Lysol disinfectant spray, window cleaner (Windex), liquid dish soap, paper towels, trash bags (tall kitchen or heavy duty), nitrile rubber disposable gloves, and heavy duty scrubbing sponges like here
- Ziploc bags: sandwich, quart, gallon
- Purell hand sanitizer
- Safe Paw ice melt or similar
- Work gloves (especially size L or XL - for our volunteer base)
- Mechanical tools in usable condition
- 3-tab file folders, letter size, any color
- New or gently used 3-ring binders
- Trash bags: tall kitchen (13-17 gallon), heavy duty (33 or 39 gallon)
- Heavy duty scrub sponges for kitchen/sink use
- Nitrile rubber disposable gloves
Select from our Amazon Wish List
Thank you for thinking of us, but we cannot use these items.
Please do not donate:
- Fitted or flat bed sheets
- Puffy/plush dog beds that cannot fit into a washing machine
- Dog harnesses
- Plastic or ceramic food/water bowls for dogs
- Blankets or towels with decorative fringe
- Raw foods or animal parts like rawhide, hooves, or pig ears
- Flea/tick products like: shampoos, carpet/upholstery treatments, or topical or oral monthly preventatives
Due to your generosity, we are all set on the following items and no longer need:
- Welch Allyn veterinary diagnostic sets
- 3-ring binders
- New or gently used blankets, sized twin or smaller
Due to limited space and manpower, we cannot accept gifts that do not appear on this list. If you would like to help NEADS in other ways, please consider making a monetary donation or becoming a volunteer.