Falmouth Road Race –TEAM NEADS
August 15 @ 9:00am - 2:00pm
Bring some fun and a sense of purpose to a summer of some uncertainty by representing NEADS at the New Balance Falmouth Road Race. This year, the world-famous race is going virtual. Complete 7 miles any way you choose, right in your own neighborhood, from August 15th-29th. Perhaps the best thing about the At-Home Edition is that it can be done your way.
We are excited to announce that this year, the world-famous race is going virtual. Complete 7 miles any way you choose, right in your own neighborhood, from August 15th-29th. Perhaps the best thing about the At-Home Edition is that it can be done your way.
- Need some motivation? There’s nothing like putting a race on your calendar. Remember that feeling?
- You’re a beginner? It’s OK to run the 7-mile race one mile at a time, even over a period of several days. Try doing THAT in a race.
- Want some virtual race partners? Challenge your friends, no matter where they live, to enter and run it “with” you, then toast each other on a post-race video chat.
- Prefer a slower pace? Great – enjoy the scenery! There’s no time limit, virtual or otherwise. Walk, jog, skip or roll just cover 7 miles and upload your finishing time when complete. It can be as adaptive as you want!
- Have the desire to help out? Walk, run, or roll for Team NEADS and raise funds in this time of need.
Participants on Team NEADS will receive:
- Official personalized bib, a New Balance shopping bag and, of course, the traditional and coveted FRR mug*
- All-summer access to a dynamic virtual gift bag of coupons and special offers
- Online contests – including a chance to win a private Zoom session with elite athletes and VIPs
- Access to an “At-Home Edition” playlist on Spotify
- NEADS shirt for the beginning start date of the race, August 15th
- Team and individual promotion of your fundraising page on our website and/or social media
By joining Team NEADS, we ask that you:
- Commit to a fundraising goal of $500
- Pay the first $50 of your fundraising commitment (to pay for your official bib) upon acceptance
*While supplies last