Get Dressed. Give Back.
Friday, September 30 6:30pm - 11pm
2021 Get Dressed. Give Back. Highlights
A party on the pier to support NEADS World Class Service Dogs
Join us for an evening on Boston Harbor, featuring fantastic food, live music, an open bar, exclusive shopping, and a silent auction.
The Exchange in Boston's Seaport District
6:30pm - 11pm
Larry & Nanine Costa
Back by popular demand! Our Host: Fox 61 News Anchor Keith McGilvery
Keynote Speaker: Boston Duck Tours CEO, Cindy Brown
Client Speaker: Melissa Moore with Service Dog for Hearing Ronnie
Our signature cocktail - "Free Time" - is sponsored by Burke Distributing Corporation and Don Papa Rum. A premium aged, single-island rum from the Philippines, Don Papa Rum is created on the foothills of the active volcano Mt. Kanlaon, where the finest sugar cane is milled to produce sweet, rich molasses.
A SEASONAL TASTING MENU that's not to be missed! East Meets West, one of Boston's most distinguished caterers, has put together an incredible menu with passed and stationary hors d'oeuvres, a charcuterie station, slider station, and New England Station. See the full menu here.
Get ready for some unique and exciting items, donated by local businesses, corporate partners, members of the community, and generous silent auction sponsors. From Quack About and Monster Mash to Get Dressed. Go Out. Stay Out. and Shaken, not Stirred, the Silent Auction has something for everyone. Take a look at our very special auction items, and get ready to put your best bid forward!
You'll find some of the items designated as "Buy It Now." If any of these catch your eye, you can buy it in advance, whether you are able to attend on the 30th or not.
Our vendors offer a unique and varied selection of clothing, jewelry, food, and items for the home. Each is donating a portion of the evening's sales to support NEADS. Be sure to look for:
- handmade handbags from Kent Stetson;
- jewelry and accessories from Kendra Scott;
- jewelry made of natural pearls and stones from Studio G;
- gourmet chocolates, desserts, and gelato from Dulce D Leche;
- all-natural dog treats from Polkadog Bakery;
- apparel, gifts, and goodies that help change lives from the NEADS Shop.
Many thanks to our corporate sponsors...
... and to our individual sponsors
Entertainment Sponsor: Sue Feit
Food Truck Sponsor: Maureen Manning
Outdoor Seating and Fire Pit Sponsor: Martha Coakley
Gerry & Kathie DeRoche; Friends of Service Dog Maurice; Anthony Matteo & Denise Ranucci; the Reiser Family Foundation; Robert & Patricia Sumner
About the Venue
Boston, MA 02210
- Presenting Sponsor - $25,000 RESERVED
- Platinum Sponsors - $12,000
- Gold Sponsors - $5,500
- NEW! Gift Sponsor (one opportunity) - $5,500 RESERVED
- NEW! Entertainment Sponsor - $2,500 RESERVED
- NEW! Outdoor Seating & Fire Pit Sponsor - $2,500 RESERVED
- Food Truck Sponsor - $2,500 RESERVED
- Silver Sponsors - $1,800
Make a tax-deductible contribution that allows NEADS to purchase silent auction items for bidding. Choose from 3 levels to support our World Class Silent Auction:
- Level 1 - $250
- Level 2 - $500
- Level 3 - $1,000
- Outside back cover - $750* RESERVED
- Inside front cover - $650* RESERVED
- Inside back cover - $650*
- Full Page - $300
- Half page - $200
- Quarter Page - $75
Need help creating an ad? Let us design it for you for an additional $25.
- Friends of NEADS Ticket Bundle - $375 (includes 2 tickets and your name in the program)
- Individual Tickets - $150
Please note: we do not mail actual tickets. Names will be added to our guest list and collected upon arrival.