Pulling 4 Paws – NEADS Truck Pull
May 4 @ 11:00am - 3:00pm
Put your strength to the test and fundraise for NEADS at the same time by taking part in NEADS Pulling 4 Paws Truck Pull. Money raised by participating teams support our mission of providing independence to more clients through our World Class Service Dogs.
Team and Registration Details:
-Teams: 15 person teams (one person must be connected to the division. Ex. A team in the Police division must have a Police Officer on the team)
-Registration Fee Per Team = $500. Reserve your place with a $100 deposit or pay in full when registering.
May 4 Truck Pull Details:
On May 4, Registration opens at 10am; practice pulls start at 11am; team competition begins at noon. Practice pulls are highly recommended!
- Team Registration $500 + Encouraged Fundraising Goal $2,500 = $3,000 total
NEADS will provide tools to help you reach your fundraising goal.
-US Military (Active, Reserve, Veteran, Organizations)
Friends of NEADS
* Abaris Financial Group * Boutwell, Owens & Company, Inc. * Curry Printing * Enterprise Wealth Management * Monty Tech * Polar Beverages * Reliant Medical Group * RetroFit Technologies * Wachusett Brewing Company *
The team that raises the most money over the recommended $3,000 ($500 registration + $2,500 fundraising goal) will receive 15 tickets to NEADS Get Dressed. Give Back evening event in October.
Sponsorship Opportunities – 2019 Pulling 4 Paws
No team? No problem. You can still support NEADS and the Pulling 4 Paws Truck Pull by becoming an event sponsor.
Friends of NEADS: $500
- Listing on back of t-shirt
Event Sponsor: $5,000 - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Exclusive Event Sponsorship includes:
- premium signage;
- website and social media presence;
- premium placement on T-shirt; and
- one team