Volunteer groups provide valuable support to our Facilities/Maintenance staff. Future planned projects that we would welcome help with include: painting various interior or exterior spaces, detailing fleet vehicles, mowing the lawn, mulching, weeding, raking, and reorganizing or cleaning out closets, basements, and sheds.
- Volunteer groups should consist of 2-20 people who can follow instructions and work independently
- All group members must be at least 16 years old
- Groups typically volunteer for a one-time, 1-day event, or can choose to make volunteering a recurring event (once a week, once a month, etc.)
- Groups are encouraged to carpool when possible, as parking space at NEADS can be limited
Groups should coordinate with the NEADS Campus Manager to set up a time to volunteer:
- Groups are welcome to volunteer May 1st through December 1st
- Best days for volunteering are weekdays, Monday through Friday. We regretfully cannot accommodate groups on Saturdays/Sundays at this time.
- Hours to volunteer are between 9am and 3:30pm. Groups don’t have to volunteer for a full day, but should commit at least 3 hours of their time